ZAYLEE EMBELLISHED SLIPPERS
Anita Quansah London, United Kingdom
Raise a few eyebrows and start up conversation in these gorgeous feet fiestas.
Not only is Zaylee fun, bold, colourful and unique it will have you feeling good and looking cool.
These comfortable pair are intricately handcrafted from glass beads, wooden beads, crystal glass beads, cowrie shells, African vinyl disc beads, turquoise beads, gold plated brass and pom-poms.
Style them with tunics, dresses or shorts with tee.
WORLD WIDE FREE SHIPPING.
Handmade in the UK with love by Anita.
- MADE TO ORDER
- Leather soles with cushioned leather inner.
- Woven raffia with leather base and embellished upper
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their normal shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia, and embellished upper.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for the rain or water so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
Production and delivery
This Item will be produced on a pre-order basis. Production and delivery requires usually 7-14 days.
Uniquely designed and carefully handcrafted by our designer and his artisans in London.
Shipping & Returns
This item will be shipped from London, UK as an insured package with valid tracking number.
Made-to-order pieces are created uniquely for you, and therefore the sales are final and the items can not be returned or exchanged. If you receive wrong item or in a faulty/ damaged condition, please let us know with in 24 hours of receiving the package and we will try to resolve this issue together with the designer for you.
We pride ourselves in providing excellent consultation and customer service to give you a joyful buying experience with us.
Please note that buyers may be subjected to additional tax and import duties for orders outside United Kingdom.